PhD (Env Biology) &
PhD (GeoScience), PGDIP AI/ML
Founder & Global CEO
Larisa invented (2001) and marketed first in industry hand-held geophysical meter – LandMapper® – for precision agriculture, environmental assessment, archaeology & civil engineering, and founded Landviser LLC in USA. During her career she worked as a researcher and geo-data scientist for Moscow State University (Russia), Rutgers University (NJ), hybrid rice seed company RiceTec, Inc (TX), and, currently, Bayer Crop Science IT.
She drives company’s vision for geophysics & GIS projects; truly Enlightening Research SM for diverse clients and associates by developing geo-enabled interactive web maps and apps; providing custom system integrations and BI analytics (GIS, Image analysis, Big Data, AI, ML, IoT) of geospatial data across industries; developing custom software solutions (Python scripting, desktop/server/ web/mobile platforms) in temporal/spatial analysis for agriculture, environmental science, climatology and meteorology. She was instrumental for company development and expansion:
• Implemented Agile R&D – remotely directing teams of electronic engineers and software developers to improve our devices’ capabilities as dictated by the current trends in the industry and customers’ feedback.
• Developed strategic partnerships with multiple international geo-technical software/hardware companies.
• Expanded Landviser’s network to over 1000 qualified leads with geo-technical interests and acquired many repeat customers, including clients from multiple USDA/NRCS, USGS, DOD and DOE offices, major Universities in US/Europe/Asia/Middle East/South America, and commercial entities.
Larisa is core contact for initial project “on-boarding” with Landviser, please contact her on LinkedIn or schedule a short phone call / video chat on her calendar below.
Andrei is a biologist with 30 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech research. He graduated with honors from Moscow State University (Russia) in 1992 and then received his MBA from Rutgers University (Newark, NJ) in 2001 and Ph.D. from The Institute of Cell Biology and Genetic Engineering (Kiev, Ukraine). Andrei is a principal inventor on three US patents and a co-author on more than a dozen publications in leading scientific magazines including Science and The Biochemical Journal. He worked for numerous large and small Biotech companies including Americal Cyanamid, BASF, and Icon Genetics. Currently, in addition to his involvement with Landviser, he is also Professor and Customer Liason at the Institute of Genomic Medicine, TAMU. His accomplishments include:
– Responded to more than 8700 business inquiries with individually prepared price quotes and received more than 1300 orders,
– Provided technical and customer support on more than 1200 projects,
– Facilitated acceptance of MTA at various organizations including NIH,
– Coordinated multiple interdepartmental studies,
– Assisted with the organization and set up of wet labs, obtained and maintained licenses and permits, managed a group of 5 people,
– Provided assistance with preparation of tax returns.
Global VP of Marketing
Kateryna is a professional WordPress designer and SEO specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the business supplies and equipment industry. Skilled in :
– Microsoft Excel,
– Cascading Style Sheets (CSS),
– Microsoft PowerPoint,
– SEO tools,
– Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Kateryna has 4 years of experience working as an SEO specialist in JetRank Agency, Inc. in San Diego, CA
Landviser (IP Geo-Pro), RUSSIA
Lev Pozdnyakov is the Executive Director of Landviser in RUSSIA (IP Geo-Pro).
He is a researcher at the Lomonosov Moscow State University and VNIIMZ (a branch of the Dokuchaev Soil Institute). Develops ways to use geophysical methods to study the activity of microbial communities and the formation of greenhouse gases in soils.
He is engaged in teaching activities, and he is a member of the selection committee of the Faculty of Soil Science in Moscow State University.
Lev speaks Russian and English.