Landviser consults and trains in environmental sciences and geo-informatics
We are experts in the fields of information technology, computational, fundamental, and applied sciences, including, but not limited to agriculture, biology, ecology, climatology, geography, geology, and geophysics.
Our worldwide associates:
– Continue R&D to improve LandMapper ® and other geophysical instruments;
– Develop geo-enabled interactive web maps and apps;
– Provide custom system integrations and BI analytics (GIS, Image analysis, Big Data, AI, ML, IoT) of geospatial data across industries.
– Develop custom software solutions (Python scripting, desktop/server/ web/mobile platforms) in temporal/spatial analysis for agriculture, environmental science, climatology and meteorology.
Let’s talk about your application!
Want to learn more? We will explain complex technologies in simple terms!
We offer a full range of geophysical instruments and software:
- Versatile field EC/RES/SP devices – LandMappers;
- Electromagnetic scanners (AEMP-14 and Geovizer);
- Deep & fast Electrical Tomography RES/IP instruments (SibER-32, -48, -64);
- Multifrequency 3D Ground Penetrating Radar (GRT-2X GPR – TerraZond);
- RTK GPS/GLONASS receivers;
- RES2DINV / RES3DINV and Aarhus Workbench Geo software
Contact us for advice on YOUR surveying project needs! Don’t get lost in details!
OUR CASE STUDIES
Evaluation of stone contents in soils with electrical geophysical methods to aid orchard planning: Geophysical methods of electrical resistivity, such as VES and four-electrode profiling provided information about spatial distributions of stones in skeletal soils. High resistivity will indicate the presence of stones in soil profiles.