Expanding geophysical equipment and software offerings in 2020!
NEW and improved: LandMapper – RES/EC/SP handhelds, faster multi-channel SibER-64k15 and -48k12 – RES/IP deep tomography sets, ergonomic 3-frequency Geovizer – EM scanner, ride-on TerraZond – multi-frequency GPR and cloud decision support for geoscientists and civil engineers…
Safe & reliable standard:
9 V battery
PC connected for data transfer
New hand-held geophysical device (field-rigged enclosure, ergonomic design) measuring electrical resistivity & conductivity (RES/EC).
Includes: field bag, lanyard, USB cable, user manual, USB drive with software and info
All of the above + accurate measurement of natural electrical fields (self-potential, SP) in soils and plants via non -polarizing electrodes.
SibER ( -32k4, -48k12, -64k15 )
Powerful and accurate multi-electrode tomography instrument for resistivty and induced polarization (RES/IP) reaching 300+ m below. Cables with spacings of 1 to 20 m are available.
RES2DINV & RES3DINV
Software for robust and fast 2D/3D inversion of Resistivity/IP data.
Low-frequency EM Scanners
Multi-frequency (14 user-
defined frequencies 2.5
to 250 kHz) electro-
magnetic scanner for
fast non-contact imaging
of top 8-m profiles
Ground radio tomography GRT-2X (3D GPR)
Modular design: (8-32 antennas)
- Scan width (0.7-2.7 m)
- Scan depth up to 3 m
- Scan accuracy <7.5 mm
Spraying, Delivery, Imagery & Geophysical UAVs
in collaboration with Hylio (USA) and
KB Electrometry (Russia)
Landviser R&D (USA, Russia and EU)
– Continues R&D to improve LandMapper ® and other geophysical instruments;
– Develops geo-enabled interactive web maps and apps;
– Provides custom system integrations and BI analytics (GIS, Image analysis, Big Data, AI, ML, IoT) of geospatial data across industries.
– Develops custom software solutions (Python scripting, desktop/server/ web/mobile platforms) in temporal/spatial analysis for agriculture, environmental science, climatology and meteorology.
Let’s talk about your application!
In addition to its own equipment, Landviser also distributes and consults worldwide for:
– geophysical equipment of KB Electrometry & TerraZond (Russia);
– accurate geo-positioning systems hardware (DGPS, RTK GPS/GLONASS) of various vendors;
– specialized UAV (Drones) integrated with various payloads;
– geophysical software for Geotomosoft Solutions (Malaysia) and Aarhus GeoSoftware (Denmark)