New handheld EC/ER/SP meter
We have a new bath of LandMappers ERM-04 in stock! Please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-609-412-0555 / 888-306-LAND to discuss suitability of ERM-03 or ERM-04 for your applications. *******
LandMapper ERM-04 is a newest device in the product line of Landviser, LLC. This portative device can measure three important electrical properties of solid, semisolid, and liquid media: electrical resistivity (ER), conductivity (EC), and potential (EP). Using the most accurate four-electrode principle LandMapper ERM-02 measures ER or EC to help you to delineate areas with contrasting soil properties within the fields quickly, non-destructively, and cost-efficiently. Using the device prior to soil sampling you can significantly reduce the amount of samples required and precisely design a sampling plan based on the site spatial variability.
LandMapper ERM-04 measures electrical resistivity or conductivity of soils and related media for express non-destructive mapping and monitoring of agricultural fields as well as construction and remediation sites. In a typical setting, a four-electrode probe is placed on the soil surface and an electrical resistivity or conductivity value is read from the digital display. The device measures electrical resistivity or conductivity in a surface soil layer of the depth from 2 cm down to 20 m, which is set by varying the size of a four-electrode probe.
LandMapper ERM-04 is the most versatile device in LandMapper series and allows you not only measure ER and EC using artificially applied electrical current and four-electrode probes, but also study natural electrical fields in soils (self-potentials) and plants (bio-potentials) with patented non-polarizing electrodes. Electrical balance between soil and plants is important for plant health and electrical potential gradient governs water and nutrient uptake by plants. Monitoring of electrical potentials in plants and soils is a cutting-edge research topic in the leading scientific centers around the world.
- Compact and portabledesign (weights only 250 g without the probe)
- Fast (one measurement takes 4 sec.)
- Accurate (automatically accounts for spontaneous potential arising from grounding of the electrodes)
- Safe and economical (uses a standard 9 V battery)
- Seamless connection with personal computer for data transfer (stores 999 data values)
- Modular and interchangeable 4-electrode probes, patented non-polarizing electrodes, and detachable measuring unit
- Versatile (the same unit can be used in field mapping and laboratory experiments)
- Affordable (enquire about our very competitive prices and available discounts)
Send us email, call 609-412-0555, post a comment below and we will happily provide you with a custom quote and/or direct you to our regional dealer in your country.