Why choose LandMapper for your next treasure hunting trip?
- Deeper Resistance measurement. LandMapper differentiates objects at a depth of up to 20 meters. Establishes information about the shape and volume of the object. After data processing, The depth is determined easily from the array spacing.
- Detects Non-metallic items. Metallic objects, including gold, silver, aluminium, wood, caves, tunnels, or concrete bunkers.
- Portable and Compact. Fits in a vest or jacket pocket.
- Light weight. The hand unit weighs only 250 grams. (The average metal detector weighs 1-2 kg or more).
Dark blue rectangular area of low resistivity in the middle of highly resistive rocks (red) indicates the metal man-made stash
measured data are courtesy of our customer from Ecuador, Bill L. * Interpreted by Landviser in 2014
LandMapper can be used to locate both small and larger objects depending on the probe array spacing.
Following is an example protocol for a 2D profile – while setting multiple electrodes one meter apart you can form detailed pictures down to 14 meters depth and detect objects bigger than 30 cm.
By decreasing the spacing between electrodes you can detect smaller objects at shallower depths.
- LandMapper discovers deep-lying bulky treasures such as coins stashes, relics and dungeons. Also, it can find underground anomalies such as deposits, caves, tunnels and water.
- The device is very fast. The measurement takes only 4 seconds.
- The technology uses electrical resistivity variability vs standard metal detection which uses electrical field technology at mostly shallow depths. (45cm)
Key Features of LandMapper
- Compact and portable design (weights only 250 g without the probe)
- Patented non-polarizing electrodes
- Non-destructive technique
- Fast test (one measurement takes 4 sec.)
- Accurate (tares for spontaneous potential)
- Safe and economical (uses a standard 9 V battery)
- Seamless connection to a computer for
- Modular and interchangeable
- Detachable measuring unit
- Versatile (field mapping & laboratory experiments)
- PC connected (stores 999 data values)
- Affordable (enquire about competitive prices and available discounts)
Want to learn more? We will explain complex technologies in simple terms!
We offer a full range of geophysical instruments and software:
- Versatile field EC/RES/SP devices – LandMappers;
- Electromagnetic scanners (AEMP-14 and Geovizer);
- Deep & fast Electrical Tomography RES/IP instruments (SibER-32, -48, -64);
- Multifrequency 3D Ground Penetrating Radar (GRT-2X GPR – TerraZond);
- RTK GPS/GLONASS receivers;
- RES2DINV / RES3DINV and Aarhus Workbench Geo software
Contact us for advice on YOUR surveying project needs! Don’t get lost in details!