- Both Res2DInv and Res3DInv are Windows 64-bit software and will not work on 32-bit operating systems.
- Please, CONTACT US for quotes, support, and updates.
- Send us an email and we will happily provide you with a custom quote. The current pricing for the software and equipment is listed on our website.
- Consult update history for Res2Dinv and Res3Dinv and stay current with software updates to utilize new features.
Licensing levels Brochure:
- RES2DINVx64 and RES3DINVx64 Starter // Limited to 1000 electrodes and 5 iterations for 3D inversion, unlimited 2D inversion.
- RES2DINVx64 and RES3DINVx64 Basic // Limited to utilizing 8 GB RAM and 1.6 million modeling grid nodes.
- RES2DINVx64 and RES3DINVx64 Professional // Can utilize up to 256 GB RAM and the maximum mesh size depends on the computer RAM. With 128GB RAM, it supports up to about 10 million nodes. Supports time-lapse inversion.
- RES3DINVx64 Enterprise // in addition to Professional, also supports subdivide large mesh into segments. Possible to perform larger inversions using the same computational resources. Support for vector array datasets, such as the IRIS Full Waver system. Calculation of Volume of Investigation (VOI).
Updates are free for one year for existing customers. After that, the software will operate indefinitely at the version when your support has ended, but to update to the current version and receive software support from GeoTOMO Software / Aarhus GeoSoftware you will need to pay for an additional year of support. Landviser is an authorized value-added distributor and consultant for those companies and we will remind you about support renewal dates but, ultimately, it is your decision to update/upgrade your software as you deem feasible. Consult update history for Res2Dinv and Res3Dinv and stay current with software updates to utilize new features.
Aarhus Workbench Integration
Inversion results from Res2DInv and Res3DInv can be imported in Aarhus Workbench for advanced visualization, mapping, and interpretation options. Refer to an introduction to Importing-and-using-inversion-results-from-Res2DInv-and-Res3DInv-in-Aarhus-Workbench.pdf.