Landviser develops and sells innovative non-invasive technologies (geophysical equipment and software) for mapping and monitoring core biosphere components: soils, plants, and groundwater. We deliver efficient strategic geospatial solutions through our proprietary hardware and software combined with expertise in:
- International IT Consulting with focus on GIS Web Maps & Apps for Market analysis and Utility logistics
- Python Software Development utilizing Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Geophysical Sensors R&D for Agriculture, Natural Resource Mapping and Monitoring
- Remote Sensing Analytics including Satellite and UAV Imagery integration with on-the-ground observations
- Crop Model Development utilizing GIS, Climatology, Bio-Informatics & Genomics
or request to review our extensive portfolio of successfully completed data-intensive projects analyzing environmental data and developing custom hardware/software solutions to reduce risks and increase ROI for commercial, government, public and private entities.
Landviser’s associates have more than 60 years of combined expertise in Geographical Big Data: acquiring data from a variety of sources; data QA, cleaning and curating; and developing Enterprises’ Intelligence.
We are an international consulting company with headquarters in USA (Houston, TX); branch offices in Europe (Prague, Czech Republic and Moscow, Russia); and business representatives in Canada, South America (Columbia, Brazil), Africa (Nigeria, Uganda, South Africa), Asia (India, China, Indonesia, Philippines), and Australia.
PhD (Env Biology) &
PhD (GeoScience), PGDIP AI/ML
Founder & Global CEO
Larisa invented (2001) and marketed first in industry hand-held geophysical meter – LandMapper® – for precision agriculture, environmental assessment, archaeology & civil engineering, and founded Landviser LLC in USA. During her career she worked as a researcher and geo-data scientist for Moscow State University (Russia), Rutgers University (NJ), hybrid rice seed company RiceTec, Inc (TX), and, currently, Bayer Crop Science IT.
She drives company’s vision for geophysics & GIS projects; truly Enlightening Research SM for diverse clients and associates by developing geo-enabled interactive web maps and apps; providing custom system integrations and BI analytics (GIS, Image analysis, Big Data, AI, ML, IoT) of geospatial data across industries; developing custom software solutions (Python scripting, desktop/server/ web/mobile platforms) in temporal/spatial analysis for agriculture, environmental science, climatology and meteorology. She was instrumental for company development and expansion:
• Implemented Agile R&D – remotely directing teams of electronic engineers and software developers to improve our devices’ capabilities as dictated by the current trends in the industry and customers’ feedback.
• Developed strategic partnerships with multiple international geo-technical software/hardware companies.
• Expanded Landviser’s network to over 1000 qualified leads with geo-technical interests and acquired many repeat customers, including clients from multiple USDA/NRCS, USGS, DOD and DOE offices, major Universities in US/Europe/Asia/Middle East/South America, and commercial entities.
Larisa is core contact for initial project “on-boarding” with Landviser, please contact her on LinkedIn or schedule a short phone call / video chat on her calendar below.
– Provided technical and customer support on more than 1200 projects.
– Facilitated acceptance of MTA at various organizations including NIH.
– Coordinated multiple interdepartmental studies.
– Assisted with organization and set up of wet labs, obtained and maintained licenses and permits, managed a group of 5 people
– Provided assistance with preparation of tax returns
Global VP of Marketing
Kateryna is a professional WordPress designer and SEO specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the business supplies and equipment industry. Skilled in :
– Microsoft Excel,
– Cascading Style Sheets (CSS),
– Microsoft PowerPoint,
– SEO tools,
– Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Kateryna has 4 years of experience working as an SEO specialist in JetRank Agency, Inc. in San Diego, CA
MSci (Soil Microbiology)
Executive Director Landviser s.r.o (EU)
Dmitry Troshin is the Managing Director of our newest independent Branch in Europe – Landviser s.r.o. in the heart of Prague, Czech Republic.
He is responsible for business development and representation of Landviser R&D, equipment sales, and collaborating activities covering countries of the European Union, Middle East, and India.
Dmitry also sucessfully manages his tour-operating company, Tourismer s.r.o. in Czech Republic since 1998 and has vast business connections in Europe, China, and India.
He holds Master degree in Soil Microbiology from Moscow State University (Lomonosov), Russia. Dmitry speaks Russian, Czech, and English.
Landviser (IP Geo-Pro), RUSSIA
consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?”